Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick story

Tonight Maddie and I went to a baby shower for a friend from church and it was a BLAST!!! I LOVE having my little girl to go do fun, girly things with! AND, I love that she wants to come with me! :) She is my sweet little best friend, my little mini me! At the shower they had treats that, of course she was excited about! :) I told her she could choose one, and she did happily and never asked for another treat! :) At the end of the evening we were getting ready to head home so we started saying out good byes, and our sweet hostess Sarah offered her another little treat! She asked me if it was ok and I told her it was...so then she asked if she could have anther one to take to her "brodder!" What a sweetheart!! :) She is SUCH an AWESOME BIG sister!! She always takes good care of her brother...whether it is check in on him after he has fallen or, helping me get him up in the morning! She takes her role as the big sister very seriously and it just melts my heart!! On the way home, she asked if we could give "brodder" his treat tonight! I told her he would probably be in bed by the time we got home, so she said "Ok, I will give it to him in the morning right when we wake up! I just know he is going to be as excited as I was!!!" Ahhh, SO PRECIOUS!! Thank you God for the blessing of my daughter!!

No comments: