Oh God, it is the desire of my heart that my children will come to Know You and LOVE YOU with their entire little beings!! Please help me to know how to teach You to them in a very real and understandable way!! God, you are so real to me, my heart is Yours and I live my life for you! Please help this song to be the cry of our hearts...we want to love like You, serve like You and follow You in every part of our lives!! Please give us wisdom and knowledge every single day!!! We LOVE YOU God!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
"I Will Follow!"
Today we were riding in the car when one of my favorite songs, "I Will Follow" By Chris Tomlin came on 88.3 The Wind! I LOVE THIS SONG! So, of course I turned it up and started singing quite loud!!! Well, behind me I heard a little Zack voice SINGING ALONG!!! :) It instantly brought tears to my eyes! He was singing with almost as much intensity as I was!! My precious little son is a son of God...how often do I forget that!?!? God has BIG things in store for him and I can't WAIT to see how My Zack will honor and serve God all throughout his life!! I LOVE my son, I didn't know that I needed a son, but I am SO THANKFUL that God knew better than I!! He is my precious little man, he loves his mommy and I love him!! We have an unbreakable bond!!! I love the way his face lights up when he see's his daddy and I! I love his snuggles for us and his passionate heart for his sister and his little friends!! I love my son!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment