Thursday, March 03, 2011
A Heartache
Have you ever just had a heartache? Yep, I did say "heartache" and not "headache"?! :):) My heart just hurts and I am not exactly sure why! I know God has been working in my heart A LOT and really dealing with me on some things! I know it is all good, and I am so thankful that He is so patient with me and lets me catch on to His plan before He whacks me over the head with it! :) But... it is also kinda hard!! God is really stretching me and growing in areas that I didn't know I needed to be stretched in!! :) Funny how He does that sometimes, right! :) I'm not mad or even frustrated by my heartache, I more long to know what God is about to do next, I feel that something is about to change...but I am not sure what!! So, if you are reading this, please pray that God will relieve my heartache and that He will reveal to me what is next! And that whatever it is, He will just give me peace and wisdom!! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying for you!
Praying for you too friend! Praying that you would find peace, the kind of peace that only He can give when our hearts ache. Praying that you'd find the direction and guidance your searching for. Love you girl!
Post a Comment