I love that my dad talks to Wyatt about things that are on his mind, and that Wyatt talks to my dad in a very similar way! They are bud's! :) I love knowing that my dad will A-L-W-A-Y-S give my husband sound Godly advice and always advises him to take the higher road, no matter what!!! My dad and Wyatt spend a lot of time talking about Wyatt's job change!! It was a hard decision for us! If Wyatt would have stayed at his then-current job, he would have made a ton of money and had a lot of prestige, but, he would have missed out on so much of our life together! Money is so not worth losing family time together! I praise God that Wyatt and my dad were able to have such deep conversations about what the Bible says about money and family!!! Of course Wyatt and I made the ultimate decision together, but guys also just need someone outside of their box to talk to about important things!!
My grandparents have started coming to our Sunday lunches which sweetens the day even more! :) My Grandparents are AWESOME, they love God and it is apparent in the way they have chosen to live out their lives!! They are so humble!! I could sit and chat with my Grandma for hours, she has such amazing stories to tell!! :) My Grandparents inspire Wyatt and I to live a simple life, full of the JOY and LOVE of our little family!! I am so thankful for their influences on our life!! As I was watching them all yesterday, I just felt so blessed...we have a pretty special family and I am so thankful for each of them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment