**We are SO THANKFUL for Wyatt's *new* job!! It isn't SO new anymore, but the freedom and flexibility that it provides our family is a continual blessing!!! I have had some health issues for the past few weeks and Wyatt has been able to be at home with us many, many days!! I am SO THANKFUL for his new job and the time off it offers!! We are SO happy!! BLESSED!!
**I am SO THANKFUL for Wyatt's promotion and raise!! God has been so faithful with our finances this past year! You never plan to take a pay cut, but God BLESSED us so much last year, we can't help but see His Hand in the entire year!! BLESSED!! :)
**We are SO THANKFUL for our beautiful warm home!! We have slowed down for this current season and have really enjoyed spending time at HOME together!!! :) We LOVE our house!! It is warm, and comfortable, our kiddos love their rooms and their playroom! Wyatt and I so enjoy spending time together in our cozy living room with the fire on just dreaming of all that is to come! :) BLESSED!!
**Wyatt and I have been married almost 8 years!! WOW!! :) I love my husband more today, that I could have ever possibly imagined!!! He is priceless to me and I am so in love with him!! Throughout this past year we have grown even closer, which has just been amazing!! :) We are closer as a married couple, we are closer spouses and we are closer best friends! I feel SO blessed that God chose me for Wyatt and Wyatt for me!! I am looking forward to improving our marriage even more this year!! BLESSED!!
**We feel so blessed that God provided Kids Korner for our kiddos this year! We L-O-V-E going to school together!! It has bonded Maddie, Zack and I SO much!! We LOVE the teachers and the program...it is just AWESOME!! We are also feeling blessed about school for next year!! Maddie is going to attend kindergarten at a private school called Gloria Deo Academy!! She will go to school 2 days a week and we will homeschool her two days a week!! For our family, it is PERFECT and I can't wait!! :) However, we are not willing to commit ourselves and our kiddos to GDA forever!! We are going to pray about it, and make the decision every year! If God decided to move us, we will totally be depending on Him!! We feel such PEACE about this decision!! It has been weighing on us so much, but we now feel total peace! BLESSED!! :)
**We are so blessed by the new and old friends that God has places in our hearts!! WOW!! Life is so sweet sharing it with good friends!! We are so thankful!! BLESSED! :)
**We feel unconditionally blessed by my mom and dad!! WOW! :) It brings me to tears! :) Their constant love and support is immeasurable!! :) We love spending time with them each week and LOVE the bond that they have with our Maddie and Zack!! We love that they are pouring themselves into our kiddos!! BLESSED!!
For all of these things are SO MANY MORE, we are BLESSED!! :):) Thank you Father for your amazing blessings! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment