So... three of my dearest friends are pregnant right now, and I couldn't be ANY more excited for them!! :):) I cried when all three of these precious ladies told me with HUGE smiles on their faces that they were expecting!! What an incredible JOY to be able to share!!! These three couples have all been married for a long time (7 years, 8 1/2 years and 11 1/2 years:)) and now God's perfect timing has come for them each to welcome a baby into their little family!! :) WHOO-HOO!! :) It is SO special to watch dear friends experience pregnancy and the early moments of becoming parents!! It is such a JOY and God's timing is AMAZING!! Of course as I watch these new mommy's and daddy's get excited about expanding their families, I can't help but reflect on our precious little bundle's of joy! :) They were both totally in God's perfect timing and now we absolutely cannot imagine life ANY different!!!!!
Our daughter was born shortly after our 3rd anniversary and our sweet son came after our 4th anniversary!! Our kiddos are only 12 1/2 months a part which was VERY hard at the beginning but it is a HUGE blessing now!! They are the BEST of friends...they have never known life without the other!!! They have an amazing bond that I pray they keep for the rest of their lives!! We often get asked the BIG question, "Will you have any more babies!?!" We always smile and say "If God blesses us!!" :) We really don't know if we will have more, that is totally up to God, but we are SO Thankful for the perfect two that we have!! :)
I am SO looking forward to planning and throwing baby showers for these amazing ladies!! I can't WAIT to hear what sex their babies are and enjoy showering my dear friends with excitement and encouragement!! :):) WHOO-HOO!! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment