Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Zack Quotes

Oh my little man cracks me up!! I LOVE his little phrases!! He is hilarious!! Here are a few of my FAVORITE recent Zack quotes:

* "Mommy, you don't have your belt-seat on!" (instead of seat belt:))

* "Mommy, where are your birthday balloons?" (He thinks that everyone should get balloons on their birthday!!:))

* "Mommy, I want to tell you a secret!!" He scoots right up next to me, gently pulls back my hair and whispers something so quietly into my ear, I have to ask him to repeat it a million times! :)

* His prayers are precious! This is my favorite one! :) "Lord, "fank you" for my fam-i-ly, and for my Fweinds! "Fank you" for this food and our day at "sck-oooool!" Pwease hewp mommy to feewl better swoon!! AMEN!!!!" I LOVE this prayer for many reasons! Mostly because I think my son is the cutest guy EVER!!! :) Secondly I love it because he prayers for food and school at EVERY meal, whether we are eating or have been at school..or not! And thirdly because I have felt much better for weeks!! :) He just LOVES his mommy!! :)

* "Dad, I am going to call you "dad" but I call my mommy, "MOMMY!!"

Oh, he sracks me up every day! I am so blessed to have my little Zack!! :) I LOVE MY SON!!! :):)

No comments: