Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Excited!

I am SO excited and JOY-filled for this NEW year!! There are so many things that I want to do with our kiddos this year! They are at such FUN ages and I LOVE to see their minds at work!! I am SO blessed to be able to stay at home with them, AND, be at school with them!! I get to see into their every day lives, and it is amazing!! Wyatt had gotten to have the past 14 days off with us and our family bonding time together was absolutely priceless!!! Our time off didn't exactly go as we had planned, but I think in the end, it was far better than we could have even hoped for!!! We got a LOT Of snuggle, reading, snuggling, laughing face time together with our kiddos!! Our fall was nothing short if INSANE, so we welcomed this break!!!! Now in all honesty, I do have to mention that I was very, very sick during this time...thus we weren't able to do as much as we wanted, BUT, our down time was so priceless!! Now that I am feeling MUCH better, we have so much to look forward to!!

Every January, Wyatt and I sit down and talk through goals that we would both like to achieve throughout the new year! Some of our goals are for our family, others are for us as a couple, and some of our goals are individual goals!! It is SO fun to think about ways we can better ourselves as a married couple, as parents and as individual people! :) I LOVE having these conversations with Wyatt!! There is NO ONE BETTER to hold me accountable than my amazing husband!! He is so good for me and I rarely feel like he is attacking me when he holds me accountable for something that I said I wanted to do!! We decided this year to only share our goals with each other, just to be sure we weren't trying to be showy or extreme!! (I love the way my husbands mind works!! He is so humble and Godly!! :) I am a proud woman!! :)) SO, all I will say is be watching for some good change in the Jenkins household this year!! I am SO EXCITED about what this year will bring!! :):)


"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of JOY." Job 8:21

No comments: