Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I started my Christmas shopping last week...I KNOW, it seems crazy doesn't it?! But, Christmas is just over 3 months away!!! :):) AND...we have 12 people to buy for in Wyatt's family and then my family and extended family!! I LOVE to give gifts, and in order to give exactly what we want to give, we have to start early!! Also, I have ideas for EVERYONE, which is totally rare, so I am trying to be really smart and thrifty and buy gifts when they go on sale!!! I am REALLY excited about Christmas presents for my family this year!! For the ladies in my family we are doing "My Favorite Things" (you know, like Oprah's favorite things...only there will be NO car's or trips to Jamaica involved...SO sorry sister and mom!!:)) So, I have already found and purchased a few of these gifts and I CANNOT wait to give them out!!! I love my family SO much, I am looking SO forward to our traditions starting up!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! :):)

1 comment:

catrina said...

I have figured out what I'm getting you too!!!! Your going to love it... and what? NO CAR?? Bummer!! ;o)