Friday, August 19, 2011

Days like today! :)

We have had a really busy week this week!! So... earlier in the week, I told my kiddos if they would be patient with mommy the first four days of the week, we would do something SUPER special on Friday!! We went right t our calendar and marked off our end-of-the-year-BIG-celebration day! :) That is TODAY!! :):) My M and Z have been AWESOME this week!!! :) I am SO proud of them!! My kiddos are definitely flexible and I am so thankful for that!! :)

As we were putting our kiddos to bed last night I began to chat with them about what they wanted to do on our BIG special day! :) Well, on Tuesday I had talked to my dear friend Amber Grider (her boys just happen to by my kiddos' besties, so it always works out well!!!:)) and we set up a day to play!! We were going to have one last BIG FUN SUMMER DAY before life gets REALLY crazy!! :) So, we all woke up early this morning in eager anticipation!! We met our Griders at 10 a.m. and off we were!!! We went all kinds of places and we had a BLAST!! :) {We actually just got home! :)} It was the perfect last summer day!! Of course we will still continue to have lots of fun this fall...but there is just something special about summer, you know!?

I must give a shout out to my sweet friend Amber!! :) We have known each other for a LONG time, but God has really blessed our friendship in the last year and a half!! She is a lot like me which is a LOT of fun, and our husbands are very similar also!! It is awesome to have a family of friends that is so much like our family!! We enjoy hanging out together so much, it is a true blessing!! Grider family, we are SO thankful for you all!! :):)

I am really looking forward to our weekend!! Tonight, we are headed to Founders's Park for their free kids movie!! Tomorrow, I am meeting some of my favorites girls for an early lunch and then shopping (to plan our BIG weekend away in October!:)) and then on Sunday is CCH's outdoor worship!! We are beyond EXCITED!!! :):) ENJOY your weekend friends!!!!

No comments: