Maddie: "Mommy, I LOVE PBS!!" (That is what she calls VBS! I think it is SO cute!:))
Zack: "WE GOT A SNACK and it was soooooooo good!!!" :) (My little guy LOVES to eat!:))
Maddie: "Mommy, why is Mr. Wayne dressed like a cowgirl!?" (Our awesome minister leads the kiddos in the Praise time during "PBS" and he is always dressed "in part!" Except he isn't dressed like a cow girl, just a cow boy, she gets confused! :))
Zack: "WE HAD A CRAFT!!!!! :) My Hayden sat by me!" (Hayden is one of his besties, so Z has to give me a full report on Hayden also each day!! :))
Maddie: "MOMMY, did you know that the kids in "Sadie" don't have ANYTHING!?" (Here she is referring to the mission for VBS this week!! They have been collecting money for the kiddos in HAITI so they can have shoes and such! Apparently they did the BIG presentation on this on Tuesday because both my M and Z came home telling me about the kids in "Sadie!" And they haven't stopped! They even hit up their Ga-Ga and Mze for money for these kids! A-dorable! :))
Zack: "Mommy, the kids in "Sadie" don't have a refrigerator or a fan! Can you believe that?" (TRUE story!! :):) He must have heard that somewhere!!:))
Maddie: "My favorite times are snack and craft time! Oh, and I love the sing and dance time!! Do grown ups really dance like that?? (referring to the adults acting goofy on stage!) Did you KNOW I get to sing and dance ON STAGE on Sunday??!"
Zack: "I don't "yike" to sing and dance on stage!"
Maddie: "Bye-bye mommy, have fun in your BIG girl class!! And don't forget to learn stuff!!:)"
Zack: "Will you stay with me?" (He said this in my ear very quietly on the first day!! He was SO precious!! He wasn't crying or throwing a fit...he just needed some reassurance from his Mommy!! You can BET I stayed for a bit!!:))
I know I say this a lot, but you can NEVER say it too much, and they can never HEAR it too much!! I LOVE MY KIDDOS!!! They are so fun and so sweet and so funny!! They are just the perfect mix of Wyatt and I! I LOVE to watch them learn!! What an incredible privilege!! I am enjoying my time with them so much, because...the next time VBS rolls around, I will have a 5 year old and an almost 4 year old!! Time is FLYING, so we are ENJOYING every moment!!
SO BLESSED!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment