Are you REALLY 3!?! As I look at your precious face, I can hardly believe the BIG boy you are becoming!! You have such beautiful blue eyes and a smile that totally light's up your face (and anyone's else's that is around! :)) Your smile is totally contagious!!!:))!! You are sure spunky and stinky, (in all fun ways of course :)) but you are so cute and fun loving also!! You love trains and fire truck's... throwing balls and jumping off of EVERYTHING...you are our true little boy!! We love you SO much!!
Of course I feel like I know you the best, since we get to spend every day together and I love it so much!! :) You were challenging to me at first, son, I simply didn't know what to do with a boy! But, you have been so patient with your mommy and I am so thankful for your life and for God's perfect timing in giving us YOU!! I love the way you hold my hand each night as you have your last "dink" (drink) of the day and how you snuggle up close to me when you are feeling sleepy or just need some encouragement!! I love the way you dance, brother bear's got some rhythm! :) I love hot proud you are of being able to spell your name and knowing ALL the letters in the alphabet!! You have a tender heart and I pray that God will use that for His Glory!! I love the way you love all of the special family members you have in your life...you adore your Mze and your Daddy!! You think your Ga-Ga is pretty special and you enjoy the presence of your Tre-Tre, Unk and Maddux so much! BUT, above ALL, you L-O-V-E your sister!! She is your favorite and your best! I pray that you two will continue forming the amazing bond you share!! Precious!! :):) I love the way you say "Mommy" and how you ask the sweetest questions!!! I love the way you want to learn!! You LOVE your big sister, and want to know everything that she knows!! You are my little lovey!
My prayer for you son, is that you grow to be a man that loves, serves and fears God!! I pray that He will dwell in your heart and that you will find your identity in Him each day!!! I pray that you will seek Him and find Him in each situation that you have in life!! I know that days seem hard at times, but God is ALWAYS there and He loves you SO much!!! I pray scripture over you a lot son...you can be so strong willed, but I know that God is doing a work in your heart and I CANNOT WAIT to see who He makes you and molds you to be!!! Never could I have imagined how much I love you and how precious your life is to me!! Happy Birthday my precious child, mommy loves you SO much!!!
I LOVE you Zack!!!
:) Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment