Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Wal-Mart
Today, my kiddos and I headed out to Wal-Mart!! We were is DESPERATE need of some groceries, and there is no one I would rather shop with than my M and Z (and of course Wyatt!!:))! So we got in our "silly cart" (you know, the ones with the little seats on the "outside" of the cart?? My kiddos named those the "silly carts" and now we look for them everywhere we go! :) It is a fun game for us!!:)) Anyhoo, as I was wondering into the store, I realized that I have not been there in quite a while!! My husband is absolutely amazing and always offers to go for me, and, he takes the list AND coupons and price matches and everything!! (Yes, he IS an Accountant, so perhaps it is a fun game for him!!:))!! I am SO thankful for that guy!! He loves me and takes such good care of me...even when it means something as little as grocery shopping!! I can't WAIT for our BIG weekend away in a few weekends!! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment