We are really praying for God's perfect timing and for God's direction and guidance for another baby! I don't know if it is His will for us to have more babies, but we are open and praying! (if you ask my kiddos if they want more siblings, Maddie will SHOUT YES!! :):) And...Zack will say, "I'm the baby!!" Which translates to NO! :) Its pretty cute!! :):)) Honestly though, if God just chooses to bless us with two, we are SO THANKFUL for our little Maddie and Zack!! We love them SO MUCH and are so proud of the little individuals that they are and will grow to be!! We love living life with them and are enjoying them more and more every single day!! So, when we are asked when we are going to have more...that is what I tell people!! (Which they really don't like! But it is a great reminder when I think it is my business to ask others these questions!!! He he!! :))
Secondly, we LOVE our house!! It is the house that God choose specifically for us and we LOVE it!! Wyatt and I decided a long time ago that it is a choice to "grow" out of a house!! We have 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, a gorgeous kitchen, a great pantry, a BIG backyard and a house payment that we can afford and live comfortably with!! Now... I realize that some people only have 1 or 2 bedrooms, so I can see literally growing out of your home when you have several kiddos, but we haven't "grown" out of our house and we don't plan too!! If we do have more kiddos, we have a boy and a girl, so whoever joins us could share rooms! I had to share a room when I was a child and it didn't hurt me at all! :):) God has really laid His peace on our hearts that we are exactly where He wants us!! We love our house and will only move when HE moves us!! :)
As many of you know, I am a jewelry lady (and I LOVE IT!!!:)) Well, doing jewelry home shows has taken me to some pretty interesting houses!! God has really used these experiences to magnify how blessed we truly are!! If I didn't realize how blessed I was before, I absolutely know how blessed we are now, and I am SO thankful!! I don't want to live my life asking or begging God for bigger and better things! I want my family to be content with all that God has given us!! We want to live a simple and blessed life without all of the stress of having bigger and better!!
So... if you already have, or plan to ask either Wyatt or I these questions, here are your answers! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment