I LOVE the way my kids love things...family, friends, animals, the park, the pool ...ANYTHING!! They just love to love!! And, they let you know what they love and why!! The three of us have had some of the most precious moments in the past two weeks!! Often one of my little J's will snuggle up to me for a few minutes and tell me that they love me!! It always brings tears to my eyes! I hope my kids ALWAYS know how much I love them!! I hope they always feel snuggled and loved with Wyatt and I! I also hope and pray that they feel the love that God has for them!! Maddie is REALLY interested in the Bible and wants to hear Bible stories all day!! I LOVE to see her learn and grow!! What an incredible blessing it is to teach our kids about God!!!
I hope that mommy Robin loves her babies as much as I love mine!! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment