On the way to church we talked more about daddy and how much we love him!! Wyatt was just beaming, he LOVES being a daddy!! He loves being a daddy SO much, and you can totally see it in the way he plays with, and loves on our kids every single moment of every single day!! After church we headed to my parents and enjoyed lunch with them!!! After lunch, we put M and Z down for naps and Wyatt and I headed out to run a few errands! When we got back, we put on our walking clothes and headed out the door for a long walk!! I love walking and talking with Wyatt!! I think we have had some of our deepest conversations while taking long walks! We love to dream together!! You know, like really talk in depth about all of the things we desire for our family...what we want to see our kiddos become...how we want to live life with them at home...ALL of the things we want to teach them that matter, and ALL of the things that DON'T MATTER!! We had the best conversation (and walked for well over and hour! :)) When we got back to my parents house my sister, brother-in-law and nephew were there! After talking with them for a few minutes, I heard two little J's voices...they were ready to get up and PLAY!!! So, we spent the rest of the evening enjoying Mexican food, swimming and hanging out together as a family!!! :) We got home late last night, but didn't mind at all!! It was the perfect day!!!!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
We had the best weekend!! :) I LOVE spending time with my sweet husband, and, I LOVE to celebrate him on special occasions for the wonderful man that he is!! We have a lot of traditions in my family {which I love} and Father's day is one of them!! So early yesterday morning, Maddie, Zack and I got up, and the kiddos and I made breakfast for our sweet daddy!! I asked them what they wanted to make and they said chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter on top! (Of course this is THEIR favorite breakfast, but I knew Wyatt wouldn't mind too much!!:)) They are such good little helpers, and they were SO proud that they had helped for daddy's special day!! :) During breakfast we talked about ALL of the things we love about daddy! (Some of my favorites-Maddie: Daddy, you are soooo handsome...Zack: Daddy you are SO good at playing trains and flying the "heli-hopter"!! :)) My two J's L-O-V-E their daddy! :):) Then... it was time for gifts...and they were SO excited!! They presented Wyatt each of their gifts and, as he was opening each gift, they told him what it was!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment