Thursday, June 02, 2011

JUNE!!

I cannot BELIEVE that it is June!! :) WOW!! Where is this year going??! June is absolutely one of my favorite months!! There are two very special occasions that take place in June! My husband's birthday (this year is EXTRA special because he is going to be 30!!! :):)) and our wedding anniversary!!! Whoo-hoo!! I remember setting the date for our wedding, it was in December of 2002! We had just gotten engaged and we knew we were going to have to wait awhile to get married! (We wanted to honor my parents and their wish was that one of us would be graduated right around the time we got married!!) So... as we looked at the weekends in June of 2004, we decided on June 26th! As we we traveled for the holidays that Christmas, we talked and talked about whether we wanted our wedding date to be just 5 days later than Wyatt's birthday!? He kept saying he was totally ok with it, so we stuck to our special date (that, of course, I had fallen in love with!!:)) The week of our wedding, Wyatt birthday fell on a Monday so we gathered our dearest friends and celebrated with him, looking SO forward to what the end of the week held!! :):)

Oh, I LOVE remembering those wonderfully special minutes, hours and days!! We were SO EXCITED to get married, and we had been together for so long, it was a very easy transition for us!! Lots of people talk about how hard their first year of marriage was, and I am so thankful to say that we didn't experience that at all!! We just knew each other so well!! :):) I am still so wonderfully in love with Wyatt 7 years later! Actually, I am more in love with him now!! God has truly sharpened our love for each other, and our marriage gets better and better!!

Of course, I am planning a surprise party for Wyatt and I can hardly wait!! I LOVE my husband so much and I am so thankful for his life!!

No comments: