** June 19th--Father's Day!! I am so thankful for Wyatt!! He is an AMAZING daddy to our kiddos!! When he comes home, they just want to be in his presence and follow him around telling him ALL about our day! :):) I couldn't ask for a better father for my children!!
Also, I LOVE my dad so much! He is an awesome Godly man and has taught me so much about loving God, honoring Him and serving Him! His entire life is an example of that!! I love the tradition we have with Father's Day! My Grandpa E. will also be there, and my kiddos are SO excited!!
**June 21st--Wyatt's birthday was last Tuesday and we had some SUPER fun surprises for him!! It was his 30th birthday and I hope a birthday he won't forget!! ;)
**June 24th--Wyatt's SURPRISE birthday party!! It was AWESOME!!!!!!! :):) We ordered pizza and hung out with our friends until VERY late, or should I say EARLY in the morning! :) {PERFECT!!}
**June 25th--Our Anniversary Dinner!!! Oh, it was just perfect!! Some dear friends of ours hung out with our kiddos so we could spend an evening together, just the two of us!! We had the best time remember our special day together!! It is always fun to hear "his side" of our day!! :):)
**June 25-27th--my Grandpa will be here (my mom's dad!:)) He hasn't visited Springfield in a LONG time (4 years to be exact:)) so I am excited to have him hang with us for a few days!!
**JULY 4th--We have a fabulous family tradition in Marshfield, where my grandparents live!! They have an awesome old fashioned parade that is SO fun!! We always sit at the same spot and have for as long as I can remember!! Then we head to my Grandparents house for the rest of the day! Some of our friends have started coming with us, so we are thrilled to have them joining us again this year!! It is absolutely one of my FAVORITE holidays with my family!!
**June 30th-July 11th Wyatt is taking VACATION TIME!!!! WHOO-HOO!!! We look forward to this time every year! I can't WAIT to fill up our week with fun!! We are going to head to Branson for a couple of nights/days, hang out at the zoo, go to the pool and SO much more!! WHOO-HOO!!
**July 12th-17th--Rally!! I get to go to Texas for almost a week with some REALLY cool girls!! We are going to SHOP, laugh, hang out, and LEARN!!!! :):) I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!! :):) This will be my first time away from my two J's, but I am EXCITED!!! :):) (What can I say?! I LOVE my kiddos?!!?:))
Can you see why I am so excited for summer!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment