Thursday, September 28, 2006

Joy!!

Hello good friends!! What a FUN week it has been!!! First of all, I have to give a shout out to Paige and Todd, we had SO MUCH fun with you guys on Saturday!! THANKS so much for inviting us to the auction!! Cabool is a hip and happening place. It is probably not a place we would go for vacation, but if it were to get a Cheddar's, a Wal-Mart, and perhaps a few good craft stores, we would so be there!! Although I do have to say that Clea's Flower Shop is pretty amazing, I could have shopped there all day!! Honestly though it is always fun to be a part of someone's family for the day!! We hung out at the auction, we went to the fabulous cabin in the woods, and roasted hot dogs and s'mores. It was FABULOUS!! We had a GREAT time hanging out with the Ferguson's, the Fredericks, and Paige's family!! Whoo-hoo, what an adventure!!
Sunday was also a fun day! We went with my family to Silver Dollar City. We all traveled together talking and laughing. My mom, dad, sister, and I LOVE roller-coasters!! We do. My husband and brother-in-law would rather watch, but we all feel that if one person is going, we all need to try it out. It is pretty hysterical to see a 50 year old guy (my dad) get excited about going on a ride. Of course he can't get too excited (that might ruin his cool, calm and collected attitude,) but let me tell you, as we are waiting in line for the huge disk ride that rotates around as it slides back and forth on a half-moon track, he was almost giddy! I rode inbetween my dad and my sister (somehow I thought I might be safest there,) and off we go with my dad holding his arms straight up in the air (as I am clinging onto the bar in front of me for dear life) with a huge smile on his face. I am shrieking, thinking death is inevitable as my mom and sister are on the other side of me laughing hysterically!! What a blessing it is to have so much fun with family!! I LOVE my family, we have a great relationship!! Now my family is certainly not without its quirks, some people don't understand us at all, but we have such fun adventures together! I am so thankful!!
Hope every one has had an awesome week!!! What a beautiful week it has been!! Happy Friday tomorrow friends!!!

4 comments:

Monique said...

I get to work with your dad and that's pretty darn cool, too!

Andy said...

i think you should keep a record of the number of exclamation points you use in each blog. of course, because of your bubbly personality, it just wouldn't seem right to use plain ol' periods. :)

Paige Ferg said...

I got the Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart..where? Down in my heart..where? down in my heart. I got the Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart..Where? Down in my heart to stay!!

Janae Robertson said...

Yay, I love hearing fun stories about you and your family! I can't help laughing just thinking about your dad riding any kind of ride, especially with his arms in the air! The picture in my head is priceless! :) Love ya!