What an awesome day!! I got to teach today, and it was awesome!! My kindergarten are so much fun!! I LOVE teaching them!! We have a great time together!! I am also so blessed by the new women this school has introduced me to! It is a small school so there are just 8 of us teachers, but we all just click and it is such a blessing!!
For example this morning I was in my room getting it ready for the students and I open my BIG green cabinet and the door falls off. Oh yes, the entire door. Not only does it fall off, but I do not catch before it falls to ground making a huge BOOM on the floor. My good friend Torrie (the second grade teacher) runs over to my classroom to see what has caused this gigantic rustle! She runs in and finds that my entire door has fallen off, and bursts into a fit of laughter. Ok, so I did not think that it was that funny, after all, how am I going to keep everything in my cabinet without a door??!!? (And, I tend to get a little embarrassed when random things happen to me that I am not quite prepared for!) Finally after a few minutes I started to see the humor in the situation and I began to laugh with her. After all it is not everyday you see a large green door falling off a cabinet onto a short (but buff) unsuspecting teacher on a Monday morning, with her students well on their way into her classroom and the director just one classroom away!?!?!? :) Whoo-hoo!! Bring it on!
Yes, it was a blessed day!!
"Rejoice in the Lord always," I will say it again, "Rejoice!" Let your gentleness be evident to all, the Lord is near!!" Philippians 4:4-5
1 comment:
Life would be too dull if exciting things didn't happen to us. My thought is that if it will make a good story later than it's worth the embarassment now!
Good luck with the Kinder's and remember; just because they eat the glue, it doesn't mean you can too!
Post a Comment