I love Sunday's!! I do!! I love them!! I love getting up and going to church to praise God!! I love our Sunday School class and our Church service!! I love the joyful fellowship among believers, there is nothing more uplifting than being together with your friends and family!! Today I have realized how blessed Wyatt and I are! We live in a beautiful house, drive two cars that always start, and have a love for one another that grows every single day. We are not perfect mind you, we still pick at each other at times, and we still argue over who holds the remote, but, besides those things we are blessed!
I work as a nanny for a perfect little boy and I love him so very much!! He is 2 and a half. (Just ask him, he will tell you in plenty of detail exactly how old he is.) I have been with him since he was 2 weeks old! I sure did think I was going to drop him when he was so tiny. I had really never been around children very much. So I don't know what possessed me to even look for a nanny job, but I did look for a nanny position and God has blessed me richly through it!! (P.S. I did not exactly drop him, but I did watch him fall off of a bridge one time just last fall as he was leaning over the edge on one of those little play areas, against my better judgment. I did not quite catch him in time, but no worries, he is alive and well. That story, another time! :)) He was so beautiful!!
In his two and a half years his life has been turned upside down a variety of times!! His parents divorced almost exactly a year ago, and since then they have each had a significant other. Even though he is so young he certainly knows that his world has been turned upside down, YET he continues to be joyful and happy!! I am amazed at him, he has taught me so much about rejoicing even in the hard times! He is an amazing little guy!!
Remember this week friends to be joyful about everything! God has given us such an incredible purpose for life, HE created us to be exactly who we are!! I am so thankful!!
1 comment:
sunshine!
you are an amazing young lady. i'm sooo glad we're friends. For Wyatt's sake I hope he is home for a really long time before he is called aways again. Glad you're blogging with the best of us.
Post a Comment