Saturday, September 16, 2006

A GREAT Day!!

Hello friends!! What a beautiful day it was!! Wyatt is home, we got to hang out all day, AND tomorrow is Sunday!! Could we be any more blessed!?!?!
So today, Wyatt did the wonderful husband task of helping me in my classroom!! Now please understand that Wyatt just got home from his last audit for the season (hopefully.) He arrived home with all of his luggage, some fun stories, and a cold, so he was not SO excited about getting out today, but that is beside the point! :) So here we are at church working on my classroom, he is sneezing here and there trying to be the best husband ever and I am going on and on about my students and how much I love school etc. etc., when I realize that I do not quite have everything that I need to work on the said classroom!! Ooooops, (I might have told him that I had everything because I thought I did, but you know, oooooops... :)) so I think ,we should just run like lightening to Mardel so I can finish my classroom today, never mind my husband is sick and just needs to rest!! So here we go to Mardel for just a quick shopping trip! Seconds turned into moments, moments turned into hours, we might have seen a few people we knew, and just a few hours later we were back at church "finishing up" my room!! I have to give Wyatt the "Husband of the Year" Award for being such a trooper! I am so thankful for him and his graciousness and thoughtfulness!!
It was fun, it was fabulous, it was a great day!!
P.S. Does anyone have any advice on the spell-check botton?? I keep pressing it and it keeps giving me a pop-up saying that I can't use it?!!? What??!?! I apologize for the mis-spelled words!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Make sure that your browser allows pop ups. The spell check is a pop up window. Check that out and you should be good. All we need now is to get Wyatt on board with blogging. We all need to work on him.

Adios

Adam Harshman said...

I send you a special welcome to the blogging family. As I have made a habit to do, I have added you to my blog links. Blogging is like crack, you will be on here more than once a week... you'll see.

Andy said...

Wyatt is awesome. But, you're great for recognizing it, too. We missed you guys today, but that's what is great about a blog. I get to catch up on what we missed. We hope to see you Tuesday night at the care group. Maybe we should carpool.