Friday, February 24, 2012
GDA
Today my sweet little Maddie went in for her Kindergarten screening!! She was SO confident and calm, I am constantly amazed that she is my daughter!! :) I am such a {blessed} mommy!! She went right in with the director and after about 30 minutes they came out!! Maddie was BEAMING and SO excited to tell us all about it!! The director gave us the "thumbs UP" so... our daughter is now officially enrolled for Kindergarten next year!! The director said that she totally rocked the evaluation!! She was quite impressed!! Now, every parent knows that their child is smart, but we are especially proud! :):) We will be sending her to Gloria Deo Academy!! It is a part time/homeschooling school!! (Confusing...right!?:)) She will go to school 2 days a week!! Then 2 days I will homeschool her with the lessons that her teacher sends home!! I taught at GDA about 5 years ago and I loved it, so I am really excited to send my kiddos there!! I am the MOST excited about getting to spend one-on-one time with her completing her homework together!! I pray a LOT about being mommy and teacher!! But I am confident that it will be a smooth transition!! I can hardly believe that my first born is ready for school, but I am REALLY excited for her to learn more and be challenged!! I am SO PROUD of my sweet, sweet girl!! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so exciting! Keep me posted on how it all goes! So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment