Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend

I LOVE Friday for SO many reasons!! WHOO-HOO!! :) I am especially excited about today because we have a rockin' weekend planned!! :) Our weekends usually get busy pretty quickly, so we have had to make some sacrifices in order to insure that our little family has some time together!! :) There is NOTHING better than family time!! :):) Here is our weekend of planned events!

**Tonight we are going out on a double date with our friends the Colvette's!! We LOVE this couple SO much!! They are so sweet, genuine and wonderfully Godly!! And... we have a lot of the same interests!! :) I also appreciate that John and Wyatt are good friends!! Many of you know how hard it is for guys to find good friends, but we are SO thankful to have found a good, balanced friendship with this couple! :) They have 3 kiddos, two of which are almost exactly our kiddos' ages! And their 2 oldest just happen to be some of my Maddie and Zack's best friends!! We are so excited to get to go out with them tonight, JUST as COUPLES!! :) WHOO-HOO!! I have a whole list of things I am excited to talk to Joy about! :) So, as you can see, I am QUITE excited!!

**Tomorrow we get to have a family day...just the 4 of us!! We need to run a few errands, but we get to run errands all TOGETHER!!!! I am looking forward to making pancakes in the morning (our Saturday morning tradition:)) and then just getting to be together!! I LOVE my precious little family, and time with them is so priceless!! :)

**Tomorrow evening we are headed over to our friends, the Grider's house for dinner and games!! They came over last week and we had a BLAST!! Our normal "end time" to our evenings together tends to be about 4 a.m.!! NO JOKE!! Last Friday they spent the whole day with us at our house, and they STILL stayed until 4 a.m.!! It! was! a! BLAST!! :):) I do think we have put a time limit on our evening together this time around, we told them we had to be home by 1:00 a.m.! We shall see!! :) We don't normally stay out SO late, but it is such fun once and a while and we are thankful for dear friendships!! (It also helps that our kiddos are AWESOME sleepers, so they go right to bed while we are there! :))

**Sunday is church!!** YAY!! We LOVE our church and look forward to hearing the message each week!! :)

**Sunday evening I get to hang out with my little guy Griffin!! I started as his nanny when he was just 2 weeks old! He is now 8 years old and an awesome little guy!! :) He is moving to Texas this summer, so I am trying to spend all the time I can with him!!! I am looking forward to time with him, and his time with my family! He is just part of our family and we all love him so much!!

Can you see why I LOVE Friday's!?! This Friday especially!?!?! Enjoy your weekends friends!!!!

No comments: