Sunday, February 12, 2012

Downstairs

My little Miss Maddie went downstairs today for church for the very first time!! Yes, she has been promoted to the BIG class, and her mommy can hardly believe it! :) I KNOW my baby girl is growing up and I am so thankful for her sweet little life and for exactly where she is...but I must admit it is a little hard for me!! :) In my eyes, she is still little, but I am so proud of her for how big, beautiful and smart she is!! :) She has such a sweet, calm little spirit, she gave me a BIG hug and kiss and said, "See you soon Mommy!!" She was SO excited!! :):) Thankfully there was a dear friend next to me that took my hand and led me out of her room, otherwise, I might have stayed and just watched her!! :) I am so proud of the little lady God is making her into!! She has Him in her heart, and it is evident in her attitude and in her sweetness!! I am SUCH a proud mommy!!

No comments: