My TOP love language is Quality Time!! As first I thought this was surely wrong, but then it HIT me!! I LOVE to spend time with Wyatt... and with my Maddie and Zack!! I am a talker and a listener, I like CONVERSATION, of COURSE I need quality time!! If you asked me what my perfect night would be, I would totally answer that it would be an evening with my family...just being US!! And, if I think a little harder... in the days and weeks that I am feeling like I am having an off week, it is because I haven't gotten much quality time with my sweet little family!! :) I just need to spend time with them, talking and bonding and simply being together!!!The same is true for my extended family and my friends!! It is SO hard to feel connected to people that you haven't seen or chatted with in {days} or weeks! This was a really good wake up call for me!!
I am SO looking forward to this week and spending some much needed time with my sweet family of 4!! I realize that I get to see them every day, but the past few weeks have been really busy for us, and this week we have very few plans on purpose!! And NEXT week is spring break for us, so we are very excited about Wyatt taking off a few days for us to have some family "quality time" fun!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment