Thursday, July 07, 2011
Today I got to spend the day with a dear friend! I woke up with JOY just at the thought of the conversations we would have, and the laughter we would share!! :) Veronica and I go waaay back and I am so thankful for the history that we have together!! It is so wonderful to have a lifelong friendships!! God has blessed both Wyatt and I with several life long friends...and for these true friends, we are deeply thankful!! I have been so excited for her to come and hang out with us and today was a truly blessed day!!! My sweet friend is a missionary (so I am going to be pretty careful about how much I write!! :))!! Her and her husband and children have taken on God's awesome call to teach His Word to people all over!! It is A-MAZING to hear her stories and to watch her share about her friends that are coming to know and love God!!! She loves, serves and honor's God in EVERYTHING that she does, I love to watch her in action!! I am SO PROUD of the woman she is! She is simply one of the COOLEST ladies I know!! Someday, when she moves back here, I am fairly certain we will hang out every day, talking and laughing and living it up!!! I love you Vern, thanks for an AWESOME day!! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment