Finally our Princess came and we got her dressed in her *new* Cinderella dress that we got her from the Disney Store, complete with a sparkly tiara!! Oh, her eyes lit UP as she twirled in the mirror just admiring herself! :) She was SO EXCITED for her friends to come!! One by one her sweet friends came through the door!!! She was such a good little hostess!! We started off our party by decorating cinch sac's for each of her guests, then we colored Princess pictures and played dress up!! After a lunch of ALL of Maddie's favorites (mini corn dogs, mac and cheese, cheeto puffs, chips and dip, spinach dip and hot dogs) she opened her birthday gifts (given so thoughtfully by each friend) decorated cup cakes and then sang to our favorite birthday girl!! She was just delighted!! :) It was the perfect day and we are SO THANKFUL for all who made it fabulous!! :):)
Monday, July 25, 2011
A Princess Party
We celebrated my Maddie's 4th birthday with a Princess Party!! She LOVES Princesses through and through!! She loves to dress up as a Princess, she loves to read about Princesses and she loves to talk about ANY thing Princess!! She is my girly-girl all the way {and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!} We woke up on her birthday, sang to her and told her her birth story (of course without the "interesting" details, just with all of the cute parts! :) Then we headed over to my parents house so I could finish up the last minute details (which I LOVE!!:)) Wyatt took M and Z for a delicious breakfast at McDonalds so mom and I could have a few minutes to finish everything up!! I have to make a HUGE shout out to my parents for graciously hosting Maddie's party every year!! I think they love it, just as much as we do, but we are SO THANKFUL for their thoughtfulness and generosity!! It is one of our favorite traditions!! :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sooo wish that we could have been there. Oh Saturday...not quite as fun. AT ALL. Actually, it was a pretty blah, frustrating day. I'm so very sad we weren't there. :(
It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment