These are some of my new favorite pictures of my kiddos!! :) They LOVE each other SO MUCH and love to be together!! :) It is pretty precious! :)

This top picture was taken as we were heading out the door to have our weekly Tuesday lunch with Ga-Ga!! I love the way the wrapped their arms around each other, even without me asking! :) They are truly great friends!! They love to be together, no matter where they are!! If one of them goes somewhere, the other usually follows!! I hope we can raise our kiddos to NOT be competitive against each other!! I want them to have a healthy and fun drive to be great at whever they do, but I DON'T want them to feel like they have to out do the other at all times!! We want them to grow up being proud of thier siblings for their achievements!! {Lord, hear our prayers!!}
The picture was taken just last week as we were getting ready to go swimming!! It is definitely a PERK to have a really nice swimming pool in our neighborhood!! We look forward to swimming ALL winter, so once the pool is open, we are THERE!! :) They look SO cute in their swimming suits!! :)

BEST friends!! They melt my heart!! I LOVE them SO much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment