Monday, July 25, 2011

Breaking Habits--Part 1

For as long as I can remember I've been a nail biter!!I think I might have been born biting my nails! It is a habit that I have always "just had" but that my husband HATES!! :) About 4 weeks ago we were hanging out with some of our besties and the wife mentioned that her husband used to bite his nails!! So, being the annoyed husband of a nail biter, my husband whips out "How did you get him to stop??" She went on to tell us {me} how many germs there are under your nails and how grimy our hands are!! Well, of course these are all things that I know, but after hearing it from her...I had to think!!! After I thought about that for about a minute, I decided that I was DONE being a nail biter!! :) So, here we are 4 weeks later and my nails are gorgeous!! I LOVE painting them and having them long!! (Well for me they are long, but they are growing!!:)) So {YAY} for breaking one bad habit!! I am excited to share with you all a few of the other bad habits I am working on breaking!!

1 comment:

catrina said...

They are gorgeous!!! :o) Good job sis!!!!