I can hardly believe you are going to be 4 on Saturday!!! Can that really be true!? You are my pride and JOY, my Maddie Joy!! God knew that I needed you in my life and I am SO thankful that He blessed me with your precious little life!! He knew that I needed a little girl to enjoy the beautiful things in life with!! I love hanging out with you...you love crafts and baking and all things girly, you just make me smile! I LOVE this about you!! You bring me so much joy! Never could I have imagined how much you would be like me...it is a blessing and it is also kind of scary! I pray over you SO much, knowing all the things that lay ahead for you...I pray that you will make better decisions than I did during certain points in my life!! I pray you will SEEK Him, in ALL things!! I pray that God will bless you with some awesome girl friends and that you will stick tight to each other all throughout life! I pray that you will find your identity in Christ and that He will be the center of your life, even when it gets tough!! These things and SO many more I pray for you my sweet, precious daughter!! You are the daughter of my heart and I love you so much!!!
You are such a beautiful girl, both on the inside and out!! You are so happy and full of JOY!!! You love your brother and your friends and you would do ANYthing to help them, or make them feel better!!! You are such a good listener and at night when I am tucking you in when you ask "Mommy, did I obey you today?" it melts my heart!! You have such a gentle spirit and you are so soft hearted!! I love the way you love your family!! You would always choose a girls' day away with your Ga-Ga, Tre-Tre and I over anything else!! I pray that we can be a good example to you!! The three of us are all very similar, but also very different and I pray that we can lavish love and affirmation on you, in all of the ways you need!! Oh, how we love you!!
I have never seen a daddy melt with love, the way your daddy did when he saw you for the first time!! OH, he is SO proud of you!!! He often tells you stories about how you and he would nap together every day when you were just a little baby!! :) You would lay on his chest and off to sleepy time you would both go!! :) That was such special bonding time for you two!! You love to hear stories about you when you were a baby!! (You are so cute!:)) Sometimes, when you are feeling sad or a little insecure about something, you climb onto your daddy's lap and rest your head against his chest!! He and I LOVE you SO much!!
Maddie Joy, I pray that this year will be your best year yet!! I pray that God will continue to knock on your heart and that you will continue to listen to Him in all that you do!! As you start school, I pray that you will SHINE for Jesus!! I am SO proud of the little girl you are!! You are a blessing to your mommy!!! I love you my Maddie!!!!
1 comment:
Well thanks sis.... I'm crying!! I DO adore you my sweet Mad's. You are my BEST girl and I hope you never forget how much God loves you, how wonderfully you are made and how precious you are to all of us!!! Unk and I, and of course Maddux, LOVE you more than you can ever imagine!!!
Post a Comment