I truly feel that God uses our children (among SO many other things) to teach us about unconditional love, blessing and contentment! I am SO CONTENT with my Maddie and my Zack! I look into their little eyes and I see Wyatt and I and it is the most incredible feeling! I don't know if God has us to have more children, if He does, I am totally ok with that! But, if it is His will for us just to have our two, I am to content with that too!! My Maddie and Zack are such little blessings to me, they are refining me and teaching and stretching me in so many ways! I love them SO much I want to be the BEST I can be for them and our family!! My prayer is that God will give us the wisdom that we need to raise them as Godly toddlers, teenagers and adults! Thanks God for the blessing of our little ones!!!
Friday, April 02, 2010
Today we went to an Easter Egg hunt with several of our good friends!! What a FUN time we had together!! :) We have been hanging out with this crew of people since college and we are SO blessed by the friendship that both Wyatt and I share with them!! What is even more fun, is that we all have children around the same ages so we like to get together and all play! Today was no exception! As I looked around the circle if little smiles, it was amazing to see how God has blessed each one of these little families! Some have one child, others have two or three children, and it is incredible to see how God is working in each of the hearts of each child! It is also awesome to see our kids forming such tight friendships with each other!! Maddie and Zack both ask for these kids on a regular basis, asking me how they are and if we are going to see them anytime soon! :) I am SO THANKFUL for these families and for the history we have with them! There are a lot of people that come in and out of our lives, but I know that no matter what, we will always be friends with these people, and for that, I am SO thankful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment