Monday, April 26, 2010

A cute story!

Yesterday we were driving in the car on the way to church and we were talking about sisters! My mom's sister came into town kind of unexpectedly yesterday, so we were talking about Aunt Julie being Ga-Ga's sister, and how Tre Tre was mommy's sister. Then we went on to talk about how Maddie is Zack's sister! It was so cute how she was stringing everyone together! She knew that Mze didn't have any sisters (but she did point out that he has 2 brothers, she is SO smart! :)) And we talked about daddy having several sisters!! Anyway, as we are talking through all of this, she suddenly stops, looks straight at me and says, "Mommy, I want a sister!!!!!" Wyatt and I looked at each other and burst out laughing!! It was just SO cute, she was very insistent upon it!!! :) I don't know what God has in store for us, but if a sister would happen to be born into our family, I think our little Maddie would be so happy!!! :):)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I really don't think you should deny Maddie a sister if that is what she NEEDS! ;-) What a cutie!

Stacey said...

So sweet!