Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

We went to the zoo with my sister and nephew and another friend who has twin boys last week! We had a BLAST!!! We love hanging out with Tre Tre and Maddux so anytime we get to hang out with them is a treat! And, it was a beautiful day!! When we got to the zoo Maddie and Zack took off running and didn't stop until their little legs were absolutely worn out! It was so cute!! Maddie wanted to keep up with the boys (who are about 6 months older than she) and brother wanted to keep up with sister so it was this continual train of kids!! It was so much fun!! At the goat/donkey display they have food you can buy to feed the animals!! Well Zack was picking it off the ground and feeding it to the animals so I thought it would be fun to get some food to give to him to feed the goats! I turned away from him for about a second to check on Maddie (she was MUCH less sure of feeding the animals) and as I turned back around Zack started chomping on something! Oh yes, he was EATING the goat food!!! EWWWW!!! What was so cute, was that he didn't think it tasted bad at all! I have him his sippy cup and he washed it all down with some apple juice!!! Hilarious!! I am so thankful for my sweet little BOY!! He is ALL boy!! He wants to get into everything, get dirty and experience absolutely everything he can!! I love having a boy!!

3 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Goat food is great for them, right? I don't know how many times we have caught Emma eating the dog food at my parents....too funny! =)

catrina said...

That was SO halarious!!!! GAG. I would have thrown up, but I wouldn't have eaten it. :)
Good boy Zacky.
Love you!

Libby said...

That is too funny about Zack eating the goat food!