Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My Son-the talker!
Zack is now 19 months old and I am ENJOYING him so much!! He is SO full of life and joy!! I love the way he smiles and how his nose crinkles up when he is happy! I love the sound of his laugh and the way he loves for me to "get" him!!! He is ALL boy! he has bruises on his knees and his jeans are already stained and ripping! :) He LOVES to eat his 'anna's and drink his "ilk, pease!" (Bannas and milk are his favorites right now!! :)) What I am loving these days is his little voice!!! He is saying SO many words!! My favorites are "snuggle," "book," "snack," "sissser," "pease," "yuve you," oh and so many more!! He is just so sweet!! Today we hung out with some friends at the park and Zack just LOVED on the little boy!! Well I guess he isn't little, he was 12, but he just played with Zack and Zack just ATE IT UP!!! He laughed and laughed as T pushed him in his swing and chased after him at the park!! It brought me so much joy just to see him interacting so sweetly with other kids!! :) I am just so proud of my son and so thankful that God saw it fit to bless Wyatt and I with a son!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that boy! I can't wait to hear him talk in person! It is so fun to see them developing their little personalities at this age!
Post a Comment