We are so thankful for the special relationships our kiddos have with their Ga-Ga and Mze! I am constantly reminded how blessed we are that our kids know, LOVE and adore their Grandparents!! My mom and dad know our kids SO well, they love them and take such good care of them!! Anytime we go anywhere with my parents, Maddie is walking with my mom holding her hand, and my dad has Zack in his arms, telling him about some CRAZY adventure they are going to share! :) It warms my heart SO much to know that my parents, the people who poured themselves into me, will do the same with my children!! They are teaching M and Z about God and His love for us! We pray together at every meal, and now Maddie says prayers for our meals, always thanking God for her Ga-Ga and Mze!! They are teaching them about sharing and adventures and so many exciting fun things, that only grandparents can say to their grand kids!! Whew, what a blessing!! :) I sure do LOVE my parents!!!!
I am also thankful for the relationship that my sister and brother-in-law have with our kids!! Tre-Tre and Unk are SO important to Zack and Maddie!! Maddie constantly tell me that Ga-Ga and Tre-Tre and I are her best friends!! Ahh, melt my heart!! :) I love that I get to know and be close to my nephew!! He is so precious, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see him on an every other day basis! He is growing and shaping my sister and BIL into even more amazing people, and it is SO fun to watch!! Today, and everyday I am reminded that my family is a true BLESSING!! God is SO good!!
1 comment:
I SO agree. We are so very lucky to have both mom and dad be interested in our lives and the lives of our children. They are both good role models. And Maddux is SO blessed to have you and Unky YY in his life. He loves you guys SO incredibly much. It blesses me to be able to share him with you. And by the way, I DO have the cutest niece and nephew EVER! :)
Post a Comment