Friday, March 26, 2010
"Um, excuse me...!"
My kiddos and I went to McDonalds yesterday with some friends to play at the play place and have some delicious lunch! Well after my two kids and the other 3 kiddos "ate" they wanted to play! Well my kiddos hadn't eaten very much because they wanted to play with their friends, so I left out their plates of food so that when they realized they were hungry, they could finish their lunches!! So I am chatting with my friends and this older woman walks up to me and says, "Um, excuse me, I just wanted you to know that your son is eating off the floor!!" I jumped up and looked over, and SURE ENOUGH my little Zack was eating some nuggets (that he had been carrying around) that had dropped onto the floor!! At this moment I had a decision to make! A. I could either raise my voice to him and try to dig out the half eaten nuggets in his mouth, OR B. I could let him finish the bite he had in his mouth and then tell him that lunch was O-V-E-R!!! So, knowing how my sweet little boy gets embarrassed at times, I let him finish his bite and then I told him lunch was over!! He swallowed BIG and said "YUMMY Mommy!!" It was pretty cute! The girls I was with cracked up and we went about our business!! I mean, the nuggets that dropped on the floor for 3 seconds couldn't possibly be worse than goat food...right?! :):):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness my kids eat stuff off the floor all the time! Pretty sure he will live to try it again. Sometimes I wonder what all my kids pick up that I don't notice because I actually see them doing it pretty frequently so it is bound to happen when I am not watching too! I will credit it to my kid's awesome immune systems!
Post a Comment