Wednesday, October 05, 2011

My new ring! :)

Wyatt had to take my diamond engagement ring and wedding band to the "doctor" today at Justice Jewelers!! Yesterday I noticed that one of my diamond baguette's was missing!! I was totally bummed!! I LOVE my wedding set!!! It isn't big or fancy, but it was what my amazing husband chose, just for me!!! Every time I look at it, I think of the sacrifices he had to make in order to buy the best he could afford for his bride!!! {LOVE!!} So, today Maddie and I were talking about my ring and how beautiful she thinks it is (I absolutely LOVE this stage with my daughter!! She thinks that everything that I do, and say and have are absolutely the COOLEST things ever!!!! I am so thankful for the relationship we have and I hope it never changes! Oh, I know it will take on different faces at times, but one of my biggest prayers is that we will always be close!!:))

Anyhoo, we were talking about my ring and how much I love it and she asked me if I was sad to not have it!! I explained to her that I was sad, but that I knew it would be back on my finger in 10-12 business days!! :):) SOOOO, tonight after I got home from my jewelry show, she and Wyatt gave me a *new* "diamond" ring to wear until my special ring gets fixed!! It is HUGER and totally gaudy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!! AND, I plan to totally wear it until I get mine back! Wyatt later told me, that Maddie knew I was sad without my diamonds so she wanted to help me feel better!! So... off to the Jewelry and Galore store they went to pick out the perfect ring for mommy!!! I LOVE her beautiful, compassionate heart!! She is so special to me!!

{BLESSED!!!!!}

No comments: