Tuesday, September 06, 2011

HIGHLIGHT of my DAY!!! :)

Today we had school and it was a BLAST!! We had a really busy weekend filled with family, friends and FUN so I was a little worried about how school would go today!! Thankfully God heard my prayers and my sweet M and Z had an awesome day!! :):) Whoo-hoo!! :):) I wanted to share with you the highlight of my day! At our pre-school we have a drop off line, so we get each kiddo out of their car before school and then they come and sit in their class line on the floor until everyone in the class arrives!! The same is true after school!! Each class lines up in a specific place on the floor while they wait for their parents to come through the line!! Well today, my little class came first, then Zack's calss and then the other classes!! When Maddie's class came through, she dropped down right beside her brother to give him a BIG kiss, and then went on her way!! No words were exchanged just sweet smiles and a brother-sister kiss!!!!!!! :):) The smile on my Zack's face was PRICELESS!!! It just made me tear up!! I am so thankful for the relationships my kiddos have!!! I pray that they will always look out for one another!! SO BLESSED!!! :):)

No comments: