Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday's at the Park
This summer we have decided that Monday will be our park day...no, we will not be going to just ant ANY park, I have a list of all the parks I want to take my kiddos to this summer!! I am SO EXCITED!! :):) All during the winter we "found" parks hidden here and there, but, since it was winter, we didn't get out to explore! So, NOW is our time to EXPLORE! We will be exploring a different park each Monday and we are SO EXCITED! We have had this list on our refrigerator for several months now and my Maddie and Zack know EXACTLY what the list is! :) Of course, we will also visit some of our FAVORITE parks, but I am excited to go to some new parks! We are going to take a picnic lunch and enjoy the morning there! So yesterday we started our park outings! We headed to Phelps Grove park around 9:30 a.m. and enjoyed the morning there!!! My kids just LOVED hanging out and exploring the new-to-them play equipment!! It was a BLAST and I can't WAIT until next week!! :) Next up on our list is "Griffin's Park!" We named it that because it is right next to our Griffin's house! It is a BEAUTIFUL, NEW park that has the "latest" swings and slides! :) Whoo-hoo for our summer Monday's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This sounds like so much fun! I may have to steal it! Fun and free! I can't believe how many little hidden parks there are around town...definelty enough to keep us busy all summer. My boys LOVE picnics too. Let me know if you every want some company, even those last minute need-to-get-out-of-the-house times could work out to meet up! Love your blog. You're such a good mommy! :) Your children are truly blessed.
Love that idea! We are trying to do a weekly park trip too! Although ours is a meet Daddy after work thing! I just LOVE summer!!!
Post a Comment