Monday, May 23, 2011
Critter Keepers
My kiddos are so much fun!! They entertain me all day,every day!! I am so thankful for their sweet and fun personalities! :) Maddie is totally a girly girl! She loves to have her nails painted (fingernails AND toe nails:)) She loves to play dress up and have her hair fixed!! She is so much fun! :) Zack is certainly ALL boy!! He is so sweet and funny and he loves to get dirty and catch critters! He loves to go on adventures and jump off of anything tall! :):) For Easter my mom and dad gave Maddie, Zack and Maddux "Critter Keepers!" So last week, on a bright, sunny day we got out our Critter Keepers and crawled around our back yard looking for treasures!!! I was a little worried about what we would find, but they were both SO EXCITED, I couldn't say no!! We looked everywhere...by the fence, in our very wet sand box, but we weren't finding any "satisfying" critters!! THEN we hit the jackpot!! Maddie and Zack squealed with delight as we found rolly-polly's, slugs, worms and even a beetle!! We picked up each critter with our tweezers and blasted them into our keepers to keep them safe until daddy got home!!! When Wyatt rolled in, Maddie and Zack raced towards him SO excited to show him what they had found!!! I think he was almost as excited as they were! He quickly changed clothes and off the three of them went looking for more critters!! :) I love my little family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My boys LOVE critters too! SO evident that you truly delight in your children.
Post a Comment