Almost immediately after we left, my left hand felt totally naked! I am one of those ladies that wears her ring, ALL THE TIME!!! It never leaves my finger!! I LOVE my ring...Wyatt worked so hard to buy it for me when we were so young, and I take such pride in the beauty of it and of the marriage covenant that it holds!! Even more than its beauty, my heart swells with JOY at the fact that Wyatt loves me so much, he wanted to buy me something SO meaningful!! When he presented my ring to me as he was proposing, I will never forget the amazing words he said to me as he placed it on my finger...and then on our wedding day when he gave me my beautiful wedding band, he promised to love me and honor me and cherish me!! He has honored all of those words he spoke to me on those two special days!! What an amazing husband I have!
My ring is now back on my finger and it is more special to me than ever!! It is my dream ring and I LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment