Happy New Year!! We are SO EXCITED to see what God will do this year in the lives of our family!! The past two years have been amazing and trying at times! We feel so blessed by our two babies and we love living life together!!
So as this year began, my whole family decided we needed to do something about our weight and to just get healthier! SO we have decided to start the biggest loser between the six of us! We are all so excited about this new challenge! We all put money into a pot and in 3 months we will determine our first winner, then we will probably have another challenge!! This is not just about losing weight! (Although it is a big perk!:):)) We (Wyatt and I ) desperately desire to be healthy for our children! We want to teach them good eating habits and we want them to enjoy exercising, even if it is just is playing a fun game outside! We want to be mindful of the decisions that we are making about food, knowing that they will take their cues [about food] from us! ! We planned out our menu, went shopping and are equipped with a lot of yummy (and healthy) meals for the next several weeks!!! Bring on the challenge!! If you have any tips on how you lost weight or on how your are keeping your family healthy, please let us know! We are new with this but we are very excited to see the results!!! WISH US LUCK!!!!
7 comments:
You go girl! I'm doing weight-watcher online. It is not overly expensive and it helps give me some accountability and tools to use. I'm really liken' it. When I follow the program I lose weight and it is really easy to follow. Sometimes it just helps to know what to do. I'm horrible at self-discipline!! This is a wonderful family challenge. Sign me up for round 2-wink,wink. Can't wait to see you soon.
Good luck! I know you will do great! Our rule #1 for being healthy and "fit" is: throw everything unhealthy away! Don't buy it, don't eat it.
Love ya, have fun with it girl! And #2 Don't give up.
First of all Good Luck and I am PROUD of you. Being placed on the diabetes diet, for the second time, I have learned that the biggest problem is temptation. Don't buy them, and don't put yourself in situations that will make you tempt yourself. Stay strong, I know you can do it!
Ok I have the perfect diet plan...cookies, cake, little debbies, LOTS of dr. pepper and pizza and a TON of carbs! Then sit on your butt and watch TV!!! That will surely help you loose weight! :) giggle
Christina don't listen to your sis...she is obviously willing to do anything to win! lol i love sisters!
Noooo....listen to your sister!!! :)
Good thing both you and your sister are the beauties you are...you can use it to distract your husbands and win!!! Good luck, your kids are SO lucky to have such a wonderful, thoughtful, determined Mommy. Love you. xoxo
Post a Comment