I am so thankful for our friends!! Last night Wyatt and I were talking about life these days and how we are living it! It was such a fun conversation! We are SO content with exactly where we are! We have had people in and out of our lives a lot in the past few years, but we aren't sorry that we have gotten to be in the paths of any of these people! They have blessed us, encouraged us, and shown us what true friendship is! Life is so good and God is so faithful!! Life is certainly an adventure with two kids, but we see God's hand in everything that is going on right now!! It is so exciting to see how God is stretching us and growing us to trust Him more faithfully every single day!! Both Wyatt and I have been so blessed by a variety of people in our lives! We have friends in our lives now that have been around for decades, and we have other friends in our lives that have been around only for a short while! However, they have already impacted our lives in a mighty way!! We are so thankful for Godly friends who are like minded in the way that we raise our kids, in the way we treat our spouses, and in the way that we live our life for Christ!! What an encouragement!! I am daily reminded of God's love through these people...they have helped refine us!! I am also so thankful that my husband has Godly men that he can go to for encouragement and advice! We all know that it is hard for men to make good friends, but Wyatt really has made some lifelong friends!! We are so blessed! I have had a few rough days in the past few weeks, but I have been so encouraged by a variety of women and their willingness to pray with me! There is nothing more precious than Godly friends who are living life alongside us!! We are so thankful!
"A friend loves at all times!!!" Proverbs 17:17
2 comments:
I am glad you are my friend! So far it has been a short friendship, but I can see us being buddies for a long time! Much love, friend.
hey just because we live in Florida doesn't mean we are not friends! lol we've had some crazy good times! Love ya girly! Kiss ur babies for me!
Post a Comment