Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Biggest Loser Update!

Hello friends!! I just wanted to share a quick update on our Biggest Loser challenge!! To date I have lost 8.5 pounds in the past 3 weeks!!!! It feels SO good!!! I have several "goal" outfits that I would really like to wear this summer (specifically for our anniversary and a special BKD party we will attend) and I can actually put them on and fasten everything! I am not saying that everything looks good here my friends, Iam just saying that they fit!! But it really is a good feeling!! :):) Dresses that I haven't worn in YEARS fit and look fairly cute, it will be exciting to put them back on in a few months!!! It is GREAT motivation for me!! Anytime I think about slacking off, I think about my "new" wardrobe that I haven't fit into for years and get excited!! It is always fun to see what might fit next!! THANKS for all of your encouragement and advice over the past few weeks!! Please KEEP it up!! I love hearing what works for you all!! Thanks!!
P.S. Wyatt has lost about 6.5 pounds (I think) so he is doing really well too!!!

2 comments:

secrowe said...

Congrats! That is exciting. You'll have to let me know your secrets-I'll need to lose the baby weight (or maybe it's the between-babies weight) starting this summer. Keep up the good work!!

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

I am so happy for you, that is a great feeling!