Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spiritual Gifts

Hi guys!! I have been asked to speak at our Women's banquet at church next month and the topic is Spiritual Gifts!! I am very nervous, speaking is not necessarily one of my spiritual gifts, but I am honored that they thought to ask me!! Will you please be praying for me as I search God's word about what He says about Spiritual gifts!?!? Will you also pray that I would not use my words but His!! Also, if you have any thoughts on this topic, I would love to hear them!! THANKS!!!

1 Peter 4:10 "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am definetly praying for you! I know you will do an amazing job. Even if you don't feel like you are a great speaker I happen to KNOW that one of your spiritual gifts is your heart for women and ability to relate to them! You will be wonderful! And... if it helps, you can always tell them about your BFF Katie Ramsey who's spiritual gift is hotness... just kidding!