Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Great week...so far!

Hi friends!! What a wonderful week is has been, and it is only Wednesday evening!! We had a great weekend celebrating with my dad his 30 years at CCH! What an accomplishment it is for him to have had the same job for 30 years, and STILL be going strong!!! I am amazed at my dad everyday, He loves the Lord so much and strives hard to follow after him every single day!! He is still human mind you, he is certainly not perfect!! But I think he is a wonderful man of God and it was an honor to honor him on Saturday night!! THANKS to all of you who came to celebrate!!! It was an extra blessing to have his best friend, surprise my dad for the weekend!! What a response, my dad was speechless for almost a minute!! :):) My "Uncle" Rick is so special to me!! He performed much of my wedding ceremony and presented it with as much emotion and love as if it were his own daughter!! He was there the day I was born and the day I got married! This time I was so proud to introduce him to my precious daughter!! He was so excited to meet her!!! It was a wonderful weekend of memories and laughter, we are SO blessed!! :)

Monday was wonderful because I got to spend the day with my wonderful and dear friend Katie!! Mondays are our special days together (with our kiddos) and I treasure each Monday so much!! I am so amazed that God has blessed me with such good friends!!! We chatted and laughed and ate together! It was perfect!! It is so fun to share life with amazing friends who are walking next to you in your Faith, and, throughout life! Our babies are due about a week a part! It has been so much fun to be pregnant with Katie!!

Wyatt got home early on Monday evening so we went for a walk and played with Maddie together! What a great evening!

Tuesday was fun because it was the last MOPS of the year! We chatted and chatted and laughed together!! It is so nice to be around a group of women who love God and serve Him in all that do!! I am always inspired by the ladies that I get to hang out with at MOPs!! I am already looking forward to next years MOPs when some of my dearest friends join me!! (You know who you are!!!:):)) Tuesday evening was a joy due to our Women's banquet! There were 130 ladies there!! AMAZING!! It was just a good time of fellowship, and I think my devotion went well!! My hope is that someone (at least one person) was blessed my the words that God gave me!! If nothing else, I learned A LOT about what it means to have spiritual gifts and how to use them for the glory of my God!!!

Today was our day to just stay at home!! It was wonderful!!! We had Katie and Max come over for lunch and we chatted and chatted, and it was perfect!!!

I can't WAIT to see what God has in store for us in these next few days!!!

No comments: