You all know that as parents we often get to have precious moment's with our kiddos!! Really, every day that we get to live with our babies here on this earth is a precious monet! But, being at stay at home mom, I feel like I get to see these moments every single day!!! For example, today Maddie started dancing to music!! It is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen her do (up until this second at least!!) She was sitting on our bed watching her praise music DVD while I was getting ready! When I looked over at her, she was bopping to the praise song!! It brought me so much joy!! Another precious moment was last night! I went out with a couple of girl friends and when I got home, Maddie and Wyatt were sitting on the couch together. Wyatt was holding Maddie and she was all bundled up in her jammies with a soft blanket tucked around her. She was almost asleep, but every once and awhile she would reach up and touch his chin, just to make sure he was still there. Then she would open her eyes to give him the sweetest smile you have ever seen a daughter give her daddy!! WOW, what a precious moment!! Maddie is so alert and loves to take in the things around her so she does this head tilt thing where she looks around you, or over your head (when you are sitting down), it is hilarious!! We love all of the precious moments we have with her!! She is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to our family!!! Before we had Maddie in our lives, people told us that having a baby would change everything...some people made it sound like our baby would change our lives for the negative!! For those people I feel sad!! Maddie has changed our lives so much in such JOYFUL ways!! Sure, being parents is hard at times, you have to become selfless (which I am still working on) but it absolutely one of the best responsibilities that God has ever blessed us with!! We are in awe of our daughter every single day!!!
Last night before we went to bed, we had a precious moment with our son!! I was laying on my side and he started kicking my stomach so hard!! Wyatt got to feel him kick for the first time!! It was awesome!!! We are so excited to meet baby Zack (or as Wyatt calls him-the Zack attack!) God obviously had some amazing plans for our family, I can't wait to see what they are!!!
1 comment:
She is so precious and I am so glad that you have chosen to stay home with her! She is a lucky little girl! And Zack is a lucky little boy!
Post a Comment