Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

Wow!! Wasn't it about this time last year that I was writing about the sex of our first new baby!! Well, here we are again, time flies when you are having fun!! Last Monday Wyatt and I found out that on, or before, August 14th we are going to have our first son to join Miss Maddie and our family!! At first we were a bit surprised, I wasn't expecting that at all!! But we are absolutely thrilled!!! Of course we had to go out and buy a few blue things to hang in his closet!! We get to be blessed with a boy and a girl, the perfect mixture!! We are so excited that we get to experience life with Barbies and bows and frills, and, with sports and dirt and trucks!! We feel so blessed!! We are honored that God has chosen Wyatt and I to raise both a boy and a girl!! We could not be more excited!! Thank you Father for your many blessings!!

So my daughter has just started doing something new that I wondered if anyone else's child had done! She now has four teeth two on top and two on bottom!! She started grinding them yesterday!! I know this is not good for her teeth and it makes a terrible sound, but how do I get her to stop??? Any ideas?? Do you think that since these teeth kind of new and exciting she will just get past it?? Thoughts?? Ideas?? Advice??

Hope you all had an amazing Easter!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for a little boy! I can't wait!
So, I was thinking about the teeth grinding thing and maybe try just saying "uh oh" or something like that and seeing if she will take her binkie instead. It probably is just because they are new! She is so precious!

Todd said...

I think you should name your soon to be son Todd, Todder, Toddman, Toddy Woddy, Todderiffic, ToddtheGreat, or some version of Todd. This would be the ultimate compliment. Either way I will teach him how to play poker.

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Logan did that too! I think it is just that they are discovering their new teeth. It stopped, eventually....

secrowe said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Barr Family said...

Michaela has four on top and four on bottom and I catch her doing the same thing every once in awhile! It drives me crazy. Gracie did it too when she was little but it got old for her. It'll get old for her too. So excited for the boy news. What are your parents going to do with two little grandsons the same age? :)

Adam Harshman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Harshman said...

Braden used to do that too. It is quite annoying, but we never came up with a way to keep him from doing it. Luckily, it didn't go on for very long. We are very excited for the new boy!! Braden will have another little friend to play with. Can't wait!

Angela

Paige Ferg said...

i still do that!