Thursday, October 05, 2006

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Ok, so I know this is going to be a VERY silly question, and perhaps I am totally and completely computer illiterate, but could someone PLEASE tell me how to get links on my page to other peoples' pages. (As I am typing this, my hands are going around and round, motioning that I would like to get to get to other peoples pages! Just wanted to give you a visual. :)) I am telling you I have tried everything, and my blog just doesn't want me to have other links!! What is up with this??? Laugh if you must (which I am sure you are, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to technology), but please know that computers are not my specialty! HELP! Can a girl just get some links to her friends, the other loyal bloggers in her life? I mean really, come on now?!?!? :)
Paige, I changed my page template in your honor!! Pink ladies have to stay together!! :) Pink ROCKS!!
Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate you all!!!

3 comments:

Paige Ferg said...

Todd helped me with the links in my paige. You have to put them in "computer writing" in the template thingy. We can help you if we are ever together with a computer b/c only my brother-in-law knows the technical terms and most people can't understand that. So my dearest pink lady friend, together we will add links to your favorite blogger friends and anywhere else. PINK FOREVER!!

Paige Ferg said...

I just reread my comment and I don't think it makes any sense. Sorry to all the folks out there confused. What I meant to say... We can help you if we are ever together with a computer b/c it is hard to say or describe over the phone and only my brother-in-law would understand the verbal stuff b/c that is what he does. Computer tech stuff. Andy - are you proud of me that is the longest 4 sentence 1 sentence run-on sentence ever. Man I need a break from work. Thank you Christina for having a post for me to read.

Andy said...

panthers in kenya and pickpockets in italy. wow!